For people who have grown tired of French fries, hash browns are deemed as their alternative. To make a sumptuous meal out of hash browns, add cheese and ham to it. Find out how by following this recipe.
* 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
* 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
* 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
* 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Set the heat of the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Mix the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a large bowl.
- Bake the dish for an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!