Baked goodies are ideal for people who enjoy nutritious food since these food treats are not laden with oil. This cheesy ham and asparagus bake recipe is an ideal dish that you can enjoy if you really enjoy nutritious meals.
* 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed
* 8 eggs
* 2 cups milk
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Set the heat of the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Mix together the rest of the ingredients in this recipe.
- Bake the dish for an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!