Pancakes are great for breakfast, they’re easy to cook and delicious and comes out with many variations. Here’s one variety of pancake recipe. The pancakes ir rolled with cheese inside.
- 300 grams medium protein flour (10.5 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Caster sugar 2 tablespoon
- 100 ml sweet creamer then dissolved it in 500 ml of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 50 grams of butter (1.8 ounces)
- 2 eggs, stired
- 50 ml of sweet creamer
- 150 grams of rasp cheddar cheese (5.3 ounces)
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda in the mixing bowl
- Create a hole in the middle of flour until you can see the bowl’s bottom. Then pour in the stired eggs into the middle of the hole
- Stir the dough slowly near the edges of the bowl with a ballon whisk while pouring the sweet creamer little-by-little until it mixes.
- Add some salt, vanilla powder, and melted butter to the dough then stir it well.
- Heat the teflon pan, use a small pan so you can make a nice pancake and not too big.
- Pour in some pancake dough ass you see it fit, cook it on a medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook until browned. Please browned one side only as the other side will be used to add some more ingredients.
- When done take it and spread the sweet creamer on the white side.
- Sprinkler the cheddar cheese. Roll the pancake and serve.