Cheese Cake Topping Pukis
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year this time we will make a cake to eat during the New year. This cake is called Cheese Cake Topping Pukis, this cake has a delicious flavor and soft to indulge tongue. Here the following way to make Cheese Cake Topping Pukis.
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 125 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 eggs chicken
- 20 grams of margarine (melted)
- 50 ml of warm water
- Ceres mesis chocolate taste
> How to Make Cheese Cake Topping Pukis:
- Dissolve yeast in warm water let stand for 10 minutes or until the foam out.
- Beat eggs, sugar and salt in a container using a mixer at high speed until fluffy.
- Enter the flour and coconut milk little by little into the egg mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Pour the yeast that has been diluted with water, stir and let stand for 30 minutes until the dough expands.
- Enter the liquid margarine and vanilla paste into the dough, mix well
- Heat the mold and spread butter cake pukis so no sticky then pour the mixture into the mold that has been hot.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese cake that has been printed on the lid and wait until cooked (do to finish).
- Lift pukis ripe cake and serve on a serving plate.