Pork dishes have different features but when it is prepared in a very special way, it can really be appreciated. One of the nice-looking dishes for pork recipe is pork twirl. Try this pork twirl variation today and awe your guests with its superb taste and flavor.
* 1 pound sliced bacon
* 1 (1 1/2 pound) fat-trimmed pork tenderloin
* 1 1/2 cups mustard-based barbeque sauce
* salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare the grill for usage.
- While the grill is heating, slice the pork tenderloin into flat strips similar to the bacon. Roll up strips of bacon inside strips of pork tenderloin and secure with moistened toothpicks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the rolls. Serve immediately and enjoy!