Country style dishes have a distinct taste, style and feature that is very unique. If you want to prepare a fancy dish for a special occasion, this recipe can help you do just that. Try this dish now – you surely won’t regret it.
* 1 1/2 pounds boneless country-style ribs
* 2 cups apple cider vinegar
* 1 cup cold water
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons molasses
* 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Marinade ribs in a resealable bag together with the flaors found in this recipe.
- Grill the marinated ribs. Baste ribs twice with reserved sauce mixture during last 15 minutes of grilling. Serve immediately and enjoy!