The combination of pork and salad can be a very sumptuous combination. This recipe makes use of a special pork recipe and a unique salad that you can pair off with your pork recipe. Try this dish now and see how it fares to your standards.
* 2 boneless pork chops, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
* 1 tablespoon Caribbean-style rub*
* 1 (10 ounce) package couscous
* 2 cups boiling water
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup dried cherries
* 4 green onions, sliced
* 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
* 1 medium cucumber, sliced
* 4 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons orange juice
* Zest of 1 orange
* 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Mix together the ingredients of this recipe in a plastic bag.
- Grill the dish thoroughly.
- Get a large bowl combine couscous and boiling water and 1/2 teaspoon salt; let sit 5 minutes. Stir cherries and green onions into couscous. Arrange cucumber slices around the edge of four dinner plates; equally portion couscous mixture onto plates; topping with orange slices and pork cubes.
- Stir together oil, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar; season with salt and pepper. Use this on the salad. Serve immediately and enjoy!