For coffee fans who would love to have some really great dessert after meal I really recommend trying Cappuccino Mousse for your dessert. The sweet taste of mousse and a bit of bitter in the coffee natural flavour would blend in perfectly. Here’s a recipe for making Cappuccino Mousse for four portions.
Servings for 4
- 150 cc of creamer milk
- 350 cc of warm water
- 200 grams (7 ounces) of sugar
- 4 teaspoon of instant cappuccino powder
- 400 grams (14 ounces) of whipped cream
- 6 teaspoon of gelatin, dissolve it with 125 cc of hot water
- 6 pcs of egg, seperate the white from the egg yolk.
- 250 grams (8.8 ounces) of ready-to-eat white chocolate, steamed until it melts.
- Dissolve the creamer milk with 250 cc of warm water, set aside.
- Dissolve the cappuccino powder with the rest of the warm water, set aside.
- Stir the egg yolk with sugar until they dissolved.
- Pour in the creamer milk liquid, and stir evenly.
- Move it to a pan, and boil it until it’s warm. Take it and let the steam fade away.
- Pour in the cappuccino liquid, chocolate, whipping cream and gelatin together. Stir slowly until even.
- Stir the egg whites until it’s stiff, add it to the cappuccino mix and stir evenly.
- Pour the dough on a glass and put it at the freezer until they froze.
- Serve and decorate as you like
Tips: Some choco ships would be nice..