Personal recipes are amazing recipes that we can adapt to add to our list of existing recipes. This jamabalaya recipe can perfectly add up to our menu if we are preparing for a simple meal to be served at home.
* 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1/2 pound cubed cooked ham
* 1/2 pound cubed cooked chicken
* 1/2 pound cubed smoked sausage
* 2 (14.5 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes, with liquid
* 2 cups beef broth
* 2 cups chicken broth
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme
* 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
* 2 cups uncooked white rice
* 1/2 pound salad shrimp
- 1. Cook bacon until crisp. Add celery, bell pepper, and onion to the bacon drippings, and cook until tender.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients of this recipe to the skillet. Season with thyme and Cajun seasoning. Stir in cooked shrimp and toss evenly. Serve immediately and enjoy!