Some recipes are indeed intended to be enjoyed. This is one recipe that you should really try. It has the taste of the typical cordon bleu recipe but is made with a different twist. Your friends and family will surely love this dish.
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
* 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated large crescent roll dough
* 8 ounces Brie cheese
* 1 bunch fresh spinach, rinsed and stems removed
* 4 (1/2 ounce) slices prosciutto
- 1. Saute chicken in a skillet. Then, prepare the oven for usage. Set its heat at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Unroll 4 large crescent rolls. Layer each with 3 thin slices brie, 3 leaves spinach and 1 slice prosciutto. Place chicken breast in the center of dough. Wrap and tuck dough around chicken until completely enclosed. Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- 3. Bake the dish for a quarter of an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!