Dishes like enchilada are magnificent kitchen creations that we simply cannot get enough of. For a delicious meal that is unlike all the rest, try out this brunch enchilada dish. You will surely fall in love with this great-tasting recipe.
* 1 pound cooked ham, chopped
* 3/4 cup sliced green onions
* 3/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
* 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
* 10 (7 inch) flour tortillas
* 5 eggs, beaten
* 2 cups half-and-half cream
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1. Blend the ham in a food processor. Mix it with the rest of the ingredients in this recipe.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, cream, and milk, flour, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce. Pour egg mixture over tortillas. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- 3. The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake the dish for an hour and serve warm. Enjoy!