Craving for a sweet treat? Then you should try out this superb recipe for ham. This recipe combines the luscious taste of brown sugar and mustard with your favorite processed meat. This recipe will surely tingle your senses.
* 1 Cook’s® brand Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham, Butt or Shank Portion Ham, or Half Ham
* 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
* 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1. Cook the ham according to package instructions.
- 2. Combine the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a large bowl.
- 3. Brush glaze on your Cook’s brand ham 30 minutes before meat is done. Heat ham uncovered for final 30 minutes. Carve ham and serve. Enjoy!