Sausages are ideal breakfast treats but when we are tired of simple preparations for sausages, we can opt to reinvent its preparation. Here is a wonderful mix of ingredients for a baked dish. Your family will surely love waking up to the rich aroma of this appetizing casserole.
* 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
* 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 3 eggs
* 1 1/4 cups milk
* 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- Cook sausages in a large skillet.
- Layer the cooked sausages with the rest of the ingredients in this recipe.
- Bake the dish for half an hour using a 375 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy!