The combination of broccoli and ham is a great one because it mixes a meaty taste with a delicious flair of vegetable. This delectable turnover recipe will surely get your attention. Try this dish now and see the wonders for yourself.
* 2 cups broccoli florets
* 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
* 1/2 cup sliced green onions
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* salt and pepper to taste
* pastry for double-crust pie
* 1 egg
* 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1. Steam the broccoli after cleaning it.
- 2. Put together the remaining ingredients of this dish in a large bowl.
- 3. Mix everything together with the broccoli. Bake at 400 degrees F for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!