The combination of broccoli and ham is right here and it offers an amazing goodness that you simply cannot get enough of. This superb dish offers a real treat for you, so go ahead and try it out.
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 4 tablespoons butter, divided
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 2 1/4 cups milk
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
* 1 1/2 cups seasoned stuffing cubes, divided
1. Cook broccoli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted.
2. Drain the broccoli. Add broccoli, ham and 1 cup stuffing mix to cheese sauce. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish and bake for an hour. Serve when ready and enjoy!