In need of a healthy and sumptuous treat for a morning meal? Look no more – this recipe has got you covered. This mouth-watering dish is reall a healthy meal. It is very ideal for special occasions celebrated in the morning.
* 1 (20 ounce) package Bob Evans® Hash Brown Potatoes
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 10 eggs, grade A large
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 cup diced onion
* 1 (12 ounce) package Bob Evans® Original Sausage Links (uncooked)
* 1/4 teaspoon parsley, chopped
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack or mild Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan with vegetable oil.
2. In a bowl, add hash browns and vegetable oil. Mix until potatoes are evenly coated. Press potatoes into bottom and up sides of pan. Put into center of oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add diced onion and mix. Pour egg mixture over pre-baked potatoes. Place two rows of sausage links on top of egg mixture down the length of the pan. Cover and place in oven.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until center is firm. Remove from oven, uncover. Top with cheese and parsley and serve immediately in a large platter. Enjoy!