These breakfast bars are full of healthy and good for you ingredients. They taste wonderful and will give you the energy boost you need to keep you going!
- 1/2 cup of “Natural” peanut butter
- 2 med. sized bananas
- 1 cup dried dates mixed with raisins
- 1 cup whole grain oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin pie mix
- 1/4 cup shelled, unsalted or low salt, pumpkin seeds
- 20 muffin tin liners (these are the tin cupcake liners, not the paper ones)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Peal bananas and mash them.
- Place mashed bananas in to a mixing bowl
- Add peanut butter in with mashed bananas and mix until pasty
- Place nuts in a food processor or chopper (or roll with a rolling pin) and chop small (not to a powder) you want them chunky still
- Pour chopped nuts in to the mixing bowl
- Add all other ingredients to mixture in mixing bowl
- Stir well
- Place mixture in fridge for 15 mins
- Spoon mixture in to individual cupcake liners (filling each a little more than 1/2 full)
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 mins for chewey, or 25 mins for crispier.