Broiling some foods is one great way to prepare them in a very healthy way. Try out this unique recipe for pork chops. Fired and baked pork chops have become a trend but broiled pork chops is admittedly something new.
* 3/4 cup ketchup
* 3/4 cup water
* 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 2 teaspoons brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 6 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops
- Prepare the broiler for usage. Meanwhile, get a large saucepan and combine all the ingredients of this dish in that saucepan.
- Brush the pork chops with the mixture and start broiling it. Serve with your choice of sauce and enjoy!