Breaded pork chops are convenient food choices because these food choices are easy to prepare. It is also well-liked by many. Try out this simple dish. You will surely enjoy the crunchy feature that this recipe boasts of.
* 1 egg
* 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
* 4 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in pork loin chops
* 1 (8 ounce) container spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
* 3 tablespoons chicken broth
* 2 tablespoons milk
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with the cooked pork chops. Enjoy!