Turkey dishes with ham are great food choice that we can enjoy with just about anything. Try this special turkey and ham recipe; it comes with an irresistible Brazilian flair. It can totally revolutionize your dining experience.
* 1 (12 pound) turkey
* 4 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 2 teaspoons pepper
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
* 1 cup olive oil
* 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
* 4 medium green peppers, seeded and chopped
* 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
* 2 pounds thinly sliced smoked ham
1. Remove giblets from turkey and discard. Place a turkey-size oven roasting bag inside a second roasting bag; add turkey. Place in a roasting pan. Combine the salt, pepper and garlic; rub over turkey.
2. In a bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, tomatoes, peppers and parsley. Pour over turkey and into cavity. Squeeze out as much air as possible from bag; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 12-24 hours, turning several times.
3. Drain and discard marinade. Skewer turkey openings; tie drumsticks together. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill.
4. Grill turkey. Serve immediately and enjoy!