Do whatever you want with pork chops – you can play around with other ingredients to come up with a unique recipe for pork chops. Or, you can also try out this amazing braised pork chops recipe.
* 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
* 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 4 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4-thick each
* 1 teaspoon olive or canola oil
* 1/2 cup water
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Combine al the ingredients of this dish in one bowl. Sprinkle pork chops with this mixture.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chops in oil until browned on both sides. Add water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45-60 minutes or until tender. Remove meat and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and broth until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over pork chops. Enjoy!