Aside from ham and bacon, one of the top meat dishes that most of us just could not get enough of are sausages. If you are running out of recipes for sausages, this recipe is a great inclusion to your list of favorite dishes for sausages.
* 6 ounces dried bow tie pasta
* 12 ounces sweet Italian sausage links, cut into 3/4-in. slices
* 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
* 2 green, yellow and/or red sweet peppers, cut into thin strips
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can CONTADINA® Recipe Ready Diced Tomatoes
* 1 (8 ounce) can CONTADINA® Garlic & Onion Tomato Sauce
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta in a pot wit water. Drain afterwards.
- Cook sausages in a skillet. Once cooked, add in the rst of the ingredients of this recipe.
- Stir in the pasta to the sauce mixture. Serve in a large platter and enjoy!