The inclusion of herbs in a recipe is intended to make it more delightful. We can attest to the rich flavor that this dish has as it includes a rich combination of spices herbs to add o its flavor.
* 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
* Herbed Pepper Rub:
* 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 teaspoons dried basil
* 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
* 2 teaspoons dried thyme
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add the ingredients of this dish in a shallow dish and rub the pork with this mixture.
- Bake the dish for an hour using a 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy!