Spaghetti is a traditional recipe that we can recreate by adding in other ingredients to make this dish suit our preferences. Try out this unique recipe for spaghetti. You’ll surely enjoy the Bolognese in this dish.
* 6 ounces dried spaghetti
* 1 pound Italian sausage (casings removed), or ground beef
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 cup chopped celery
* 1/2 cup chopped carrot
* 1 (28 ounce) can CONTADINA® Crushed Tomatoes
* 1 cup beef broth
* 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
* Shredded carrot and fresh basil (optional)
- Prepare the pasta by cooking it according to package instructions.
- Saute meat, onions and celery in a skillet. Add in the rest of the ingredients of this dish. Add the cooked pasta and serve in a large platter. Enjoy!