Pork chops are a delectable food treat that has become a personal favorite of many people. If you want to try out a special recipe for pork chops, this recipe will not let you down. You will definitely enjoy this recipe for pork chops.
* 2 boneless pork loin chops, butterflied
* 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
* 2 slices bacon – cooked and crumbled
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
* garlic salt to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
* chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the ingredients of this dish in one large bowl.
- Soak the pork chops in this mixture. Marinade, then bake for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!