A different flavor for barbecued pork tenderloin can be discovered with this new food treat. This special recipe makes use of blackberries to add up to a unique taste for this dish. Try it now and see how it fares to your standards.
* Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
* 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
* Salt and pepper
* 1/2 cup Smucker’s® Seedless Blackberry Sugar Free Jam
* 3 tablespoons prepared thick barbecue sauce
* 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* Brown rice, if desired
* Finely chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Set the heat of the grill at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients of this recipe together and microwave it in high heat.
- Grill the pork tenderloin. Transfer tenderloin to platter, tent with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve pork over brown rice, drizzled with additional sauce and sprinkled with chopped parsley. Enjoy!