We love pork recipes, no matter which cuisine came up with a particular recipe for pork. Try out this delicious and really delectable recipe for pork. This recipe comes with a unique Thai flair.
* 4 boneless pork chops, cut into stir-fry strips
* 1 cup salsa OR picante sauce
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 1 tablespoon molasses
* 1 tablespoon water
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted if desired
* 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
* 3 cups hot cooked cellophane noodles or rice
- For sauce, in a medium saucepan combine salsa, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, molasses and water. Bring to boiling, stirring often. Keep warm. Meanwhile, in a plastic or paper bag combine chili powder, ginger, garlic salt and pepper. Add pork strips; shake until pork is coated with spice mixture.
- In a large skillet heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat; cook and stir pork strips for 2-3 minute or until cooked through. Spoon the sauce onto individual plates. Arrange the pork strips on top of sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seed, then top with green onions. Serve immediately with noodles or rice. Enjoy!