Black Pepper Crabs
Black Pepper Crabs is one of the two most popular ways to process crab served in Singapore. The food is made from a hard shell crabs, and cooked with black pepper, taste spicy, salty and delicious of course. For fans of seafood dishes would have been familiar with this food, this dish may even include into your favorites list.
- 500 grams (one-tailed) male crabs
- 2 tablespoons butter
> Seasonings ( smoothed ):
- 5 spring onions
- Parsley leaves to taste
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 on dried shrimp ( ebi )
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
> How to make:
- Clean the crab, then fry until half cooked. Lift.
- Roast the spices until fragrant.
- Mix the crab into seasoning and stir well until cooked crab.
- give parsley around the crab as a decorator.
- Lift into a plate and serve.
If you want to make more servings again, please add your own ingredients used in accordance desired portion, Happy trying …………. ^_^