Recipes for teriyaki are really delicious because the taste of the sweet and tangy flavor of teriyaki is irresistible. If you want to enjoy a teriyaki dish with pork kabobs, you should definitely try this recipe.
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1 inch cubes
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can low-sodium beef broth
* 2 tablespoons cornstarch
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
* 3 portobello mushrooms, cut into quarters
* 1 large red onion, cut into 12 wedges
* 12 cherry tomatoes
* 12 bite-size chunks fresh pineapple
1. In a shallow dish, mix together 3 tablespoons soy sauce, olive oil, 1 clove minced garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Add pork cubes, and turn to coat evenly with marinade. Cover, and refrigerate for 3 hours.
2. In a saucepan, combine beef broth, cornstarch, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, brown sugar, 2 cloves minced garlic, and ginger. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Thread pork cubes onto skewers, alternating with mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, and pineapple chunks.
4. Cook on grill for a quarter of an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!