The inclusion of beer in any recipe is said to bring out the flavor of the dish to a great extent. Experience a sumptuous delight with this barbecued beer kabobs and you’ll see what we are talking about. This great dish is best served for special occasions.
* 1 (19 ounce) package Bob Evans® Beer Bratwurst, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 2 cups fresh button mushroom caps
* 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 2 cups Bob Evans® Wildfire BBQ Sauce
* 6 (10 inch) wooden skewers
- Soak the skewers in wate. Do this for half an hour.
- Grill the kabobs until the brats are cooked. Use up the barbecue sauce while grilling. Serve immediately and enjoy!