Basil can liven up the taste of any dish – here is one recipe that is made more exciting because it includes basil as its main ingredient. Try out this superb basil pork chops dish and see how it fares to your standards.
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
* 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- Combine all the ingredients of this recipe in a small bowl.
- Rub both sides of the pork chops to this mixture.
- Cook the pork chops in a large skillet. Serve immediately and enjoy!