Pork ribs are irresistible meat recipes, especially if you season it with an appetizing flavor. This recipe for barbecued pork ribs is a superb treat that you will really enjoy. Try out this dish and see how it fares to your standards.
* 5 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving size pieces
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
* 1 cup water
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1 cup hickory smoke flavored barbeque sauce
* 1 lemon, juiced
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Place ribs in large skillet or roasting pan. Cover with lightly salted water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 1 hour, or until meat is tender, but not quite falling off the bone. Remove from heat, and drain.
2. Place the boiled ribs in a roasting pan, and cover with sauce. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic in butter until the onion is tender; remove from heat. In a blender, combine 1 cup water, vinegar, ketchup, barbeque sauce, and lemon juice. Pour in the melted butter mixture, and puree for 1 minute. Pour into a saucepan, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
4. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
5. Brush grill grate with oil. Grill ribs for half an hour and serve immediately. Enjoy!