Pork steaks are meaty steaks that we can devour without effort. If you want a top favorite recipe for barbecued pork steaks, this recipe can get you ahead. Try this superb recipe for lunch or dinner anytime you want to.
* 4 pork blade steaks, 1 to 1 1/4-inches thick
* 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
* 1/3 cup honey
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Place steaks on grill about 4 inches above medium-slow coals. Cook about 8 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, stir together remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Brush steak with more sauce before serving. Enjoy!