Here is another baked pork chops recipe that we can offer to you if you want to make a special meal for a special occasion. This dish allows you to enjoy the awesome goodness of a baked pork chops recipe with an appetizing garden stuffing.
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
* 3/4 cup water
* 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
* 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
* 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
* 6 bone-in pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
1. Mix 1/3 cup soup, 1/2 cup water, vegetables and margarine in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Remove from heat. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
2. Spoon stuffing mixture into greased 3-quart baking dish. Arrange chops over stuffing.
3. Mix remaining soup and remaining water. Spoon over chops.
4. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!