Pork chops can be baked to give it a different flair. To make your pork chops recipe even more special, you can also opt to create a special stuffing for this recipe. Try your hand on this dish and see how you’ll like it.
* 1 cup applesauce
* 1/2 cup water
* 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
* 1 stalk celery, chopped
* 2 tablespoons raisins
* 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
* 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
* paprika or ground cinnamon
* apple slices for garnish
- Mix applesauce, water, margarine, celery and raisins. Add stuffing. Mix lightly. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange chops over stuffing. Sprinkle paprika over chops.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!