Baked pork chops offer us an irresistible food treat. With the goodness that it offers, you will surely enjoy devouring this mouth-watering dish. This recipe is a great way to prepare your pork chops because it is really a very filling dish.
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
* 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
* 1/4 cup water
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use olive oil to cook the pork chops in a large skillet.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- Arrange pork chops in a medium baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, season with brown sugar mixture, and cover with tomato sauce. Pour water into the baking dish. Bake the dish for an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!