Baked pork chops offers a superb experience for people who love baked food treats. Try out this baked pork chops recipe and see how your friends and family members will enjoy this dish.
* 6 pork chops
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
* 2 egg, beaten
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
* 4 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/3 cup white wine
- Set the heat of the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the pork chops with garlic seasoning. Dredge it in flour and bread crumbs afterwards.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the pork chops. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil. Bake the dish for an hour.
- While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Serve immediately and enjoy!