Pork chops are deemed as a rather unhealthy dish. However, you can make pork chops healthier by preparing it in a healthy way – by baking it. Try this baked pork chops recipe and top it off with our appetizing gravy.
* 1 egg, beaten
* 2 tablespoons water
* 6 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
* 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell’s® Turkey Gravy
- Beat the egg and water in a shallow dish with a fork or whisk. Coat the pork with the flour. Dip the pork into the egg mixture and coat with the stuffing. Place the pork onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
- Heat the gravy in a saucepan. Serve it with the pork chops. Serve immediately and enjoy!