Gravy can add flavor and taste to any dish. This special ham gravy is an exquisite type of gravy that you can try for any dish. Use it over baked chicken for added measure. This recipe is ideal for health conscious individuals.
* 4 (8 ounce) bone-in chicken breast halves
* 4 ounces sliced cooked ham or prosciutto
* 1 cup Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 4 medium hot baked potatoes, split
- 1. Prepare the chicken and place it on a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- 2. Bake the chicken at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour.
- 3. Arrange the ham around the chicken in the baking dish. Stir the soup, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over all.
- 4.. Bake the dish again. Serve immediately and enjoy!