Chicken saltimbocca is a favorable dish that has great-tasting spices and a rich flavor for chicken that is impossible to resist. Chicken saltimbocca can be made even healthier by baking it. This recipe will show you how.
* 4 (5 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
* 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto or deli boiled ham
* 1 (24 ounce) jar Bertolli® Vineyard Premium Collections Marinara with Burgundy Wine Sauce
* 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
* 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1. Set the heat of the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well. Arrange chicken in 9×13 inch baking dish.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes. Top chicken with prosciutto, then 1-1/2 cups pasta sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot spaghetti tossed with remaining heated sauce.
- 4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving. Enjoy!