Everybody enjoys omelets. There are a wide variety of omelet recipes to choose from; one of the healthier recipes among others is this baked brunch omelet recipe. Try this dish now and see how it fares to your standards.
* 1/2 (1 pound) loaf white bread, cut into cubes
* 1 1/2 pounds Cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1 cup cubed cooked ham
* 8 eggs
* 2 cups milk
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
* 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1. Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the baking pan.
- 2. Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese; repeat.
- 3. Get a large bowl and beat eggs together with the rest of the ingredients in this recipe.
- Pour egg mixture into the baking pan and bake the dish for an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!