Pork chops are appreciated by many people. Many cuisines have also adapted this dish while giving it an added flair. This dish offers something new – it has a unique Bahama flair that you will surely appreciate.
* 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, reserve juice
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 2/3 cup tomato-based chili sauce
* 1/3 cup raisins
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 4 pork chops
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In medium bowl, blend reserved pineapple juice with cornstarch; stir in pineapple, chili sauce, raisins, sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- In large skillet lightly brown chops in oil and drain. Pour pineapple mixture over chops. Serve immediately and enjoy!