Pork chops wrapped in bacon offers a sumptuous treat for everyone. The good thing about this dish is that it is also very easy to prepare. Serve this treat for a quick meal – your family will surely appreciate it.
* 6 (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops
* 6 tablespoons process cheese sauce
* 12 slices bacon
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet.
- Wrap two slices of bacon around each pork chop and top with a tablespoon of cheese sauce. Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
- Bake the dish for an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!