A wonderful dish comes out of this recipe – this recipe offers the superb combination of bacon and burger patties. Try this dish for a very filling snack. This dish is ideal fpor busy people because it is very easy to prepare.
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 egg
* 1 tablespoon ketchup
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 pound ground beef
* 6 slices bacon
* 6 hamburger buns, split
- Set the heat of the grill.
- Cook the remaining ingredients for this dish in a large saucepan.
- Form into 6 patties, and wrap a slice of bacon around each one. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns. Serve immediately and enjoy!