Bread treats are great food choices that we can really enjoy; especially if that bread is created with magnificent flavors to make it even more special and tasty. Experience this bacon pie recipe and see how it fares to your standards
* 12 slices bacon
* 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
* 1/3 cup chopped onion
* 2 cups milk
* 4 eggs
* 1 cup baking mix
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease glass pie plate, 10×1-1/2 inches. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
2. Sprinkle bacon, cheese, and onion in pie plate.
3. In a medium bowl, stir milk, eggs, baking mix, and pepper with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
4. Bake the dish for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!