One of the perfect tandems that have been partnered off for the longest time is bacon and eggs. Indeed, bacon and eggs blend so well that most people have come to enjoy this meal. Try this superb bacon and eggs wraps if you want to add something new to your bacon and eggs dishes.
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
* 5 eggs
* 1 tablespoon milk
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
* salsa (optional)
1. In a nonstick skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables in the skillet. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until the eggs are completely set. Spoon 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; fold sides over filling. Serve with salsa if desired. Enjoy!