Tacos are great food treats that are originally from Mexico, but the luscious taste of these food choices are so appreciated that many people have already adapted this dish. Try out an unforgettable taco experience with the combination of bacon and eggs.
* 6 eggs
* 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
* 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
* 3 slices process American cheese, diced
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
1. In a bowl, beat the egg; add bacon. melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until the eggs are completely set. Stir in the cheese, salt and pepper. Spoon 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; fold sides over filling. Serve with salsa if desired. Enjoy!