Pizzas are traditionally one of the great-tasting recipes that we simply cannot get enough of. If you want a delicious-tasting pizza recipe, we highly recommend this superb pizza creation for you. This recipe combines bacon and egg for added measure.
* 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
* 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
* 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 4 eggs
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
1. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with bacon, potatoes and cheddar cheese.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Pour over cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Serve immediately and enjoy!