Bacon and eggs are typically combined as a magnificent treat for breakfast. Since meals in the morning are ideally heavy in taste and nutrition, these two are indeed great choices for breakfast. Here is one bacon and egg recipe that you can try for your own morning meal.
* 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
* 7 tablespoons water
* 8 eggs
* 8 slices processed American cheese
* 8 bacon strips, halved and cooked
1. Put together the ingredients of this recipe with biscuit mix and water. Blend well.
2. Place it in an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes using a 425 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Meanwhile, scramble the eggs. Split the biscuits; fill each with a slice of cheese, scrambled egg and two bacon pieces.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy!