Chicken and mushroom are typically partnered off in main dishes. The dishes that these ingredients comprise are usually heavy meals. Add a different side to your chicken and mushroom dish by putting in bacon to this dish as well.
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 2 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
* 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 2 thick slices bacon
* 1/2 cup mushrooms, halved
* 1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Pour melted butter into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Add chicken, skin side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic. Turn chicken over, season, and lay bacon strips on top. Sprinkle with mushrooms.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
4. Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm. Pour juices from baking dish into a small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened. Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm. Enjoy!